Anti-metal RFID tags are embedded with a sheet of ferrite that is placed between the RFID tag and the adhesive backing of the tag. The ferrite works to reduce the amount of interference caused by the metal (or other conductive) surface. Ferrite is an iron-containing, ceramic-like material with unique magnetic properties that result in a high magnetic permeability and high electrical resistance.
Many sizes available, customized sizes and shapes on request. Please contact us for a quotation.
- Material: PET (substrate), aluminum (antenna), ferrite shielding layer
- Frequency: UHF (860-960MHz)
- RFID chip: Alien H3, Impinj M4E/M4D/M4QT/M5
- Protocol: ISO/IEC18000-6C
- Dimension: 103 x 28 x 0.9mm / 50 x 15 x 1.1mm / 70 x 30 x 0.9mm / 96 x 33 x 1.1mm / 50 x 20 x 1mm
- Customization: Adhesive on back, printing on face layer
- Protection: IP54
- Operating Temperature: -20°C … 70°C
- MOQ: 250 pcs